What are the top 5 evangelical states?
- Tennessee (52% evangelical)
- Kentucky (49%)
- Alabama (49%)
- Oklahoma (47%)
- Arkansas (46%)
How much do evangelicals give to Israel?
- An estimated $500 million annually into the Israeli economy and charities.
What are evangelical Christian purchasing patterns?
- The Christian market (70 million American adults) accounts for $2.1 trillion or 28 percent of the national annual income.
- Evangelical Christians are drawn to products that reinforce their religious values, and more so than other groups.
- Annual sales through the Christian Retail Association and Christian Retail Channel are around $4.63 billion.
- And we know that 40% of online Judaica is purchased by Christians.
Sources: 24/7 Wall Street Report, based on Pew Research Study on Religion; International Fellowship of Christian and Jews; Bloomberg; Packaged Facts, a New York-based market research firm; Judaica Webstore.